Atlanta, GA /
Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 2 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance and investing.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer with a strong background in infrastructure and a passion for Cloud, specifically AWS. The ideal candidate understands Cloud Native concepts and embraces them. They also bring a strong understanding of Cloud Formation and/or Terraform and understand the importance of Infrastructure-as-code.
Application Technology Stack:
- Node.js, Java, Swift, Kotlin
- React, Redux, Express
- REST, gRPC
- MySQL, DocumentDB, Redis, s3
- Kubernetes, Ambassador, Istio
What you will be doing:
- Design, build and maintain infrastructure on AWS environment
- Write scripts to automate operations and server management
- Work with Terraform
- Configure AWS Roles and Policies to maintain a secure compute environment
- Troubleshoot production issues involving infrastructure and networking communications problems
- Produce documentation describing current and future configuration processes, policies and topologies
What you should bring:
- 3+ years Cloud engineering experience
- AWS Associate/Professional Certification is preferred
- Expertise in AWS and core AWS technologies
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Terraform preferred
- Experience with containerization services, k8s strongly preferred
- Experience with Datadog, New Relic and/or Sentry is a plus
- Experience designing, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
Who we are:
In 2021, Greenlight was valued at $2.3B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors. Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state, or local law.