Senior Technical Program Manager
Atlanta (Remote Friendly)
Full Time /
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
As our Senior Technical Program Manager, you'll be at the nexus of technology, strategy, and impact. This role demands agility, foresight, and the strategic acumen to manage complex technical initiatives from ideation to execution. Our ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments, anticipates needs rather than reacts to them and is unwaveringly committed to delivering exceptional results.
If you're a proactive problem-solver who thrives on making an impact and delights in turning strategy into successful market launches, we'd love to hear from you.
- Drive initiatives/programs with a laser-focused trajectory from inception to successful completion, ensuring alignment with our strategic goals.
- Build strong, respectful relationships with engineering managers, product managers, and key stakeholders. Your success is defined by collective achievements.
- Lead PDLC and SDLC with agility and precision, guiding products from concept to a market launch that meets and delights our customers.
- Foresee potential challenges, devise proactive solutions, and maintain an environment where informed, quick decision-making is the norm.
- Draft detailed program plans spotlighting crucial dates and milestones. Maintain transparent communication on program status across all levels.
- Maintain consistent and transparent communication, ensuring everyone is aligned and informed.
- Spearhead process improvements that are both robust and agile, ensuring our team feels empowered rather than encumbered.
- Uphold and elevate the prestige of the Program Management function, embodying its highest standards and values.
- Foster growth within the team, instilling a proactive, results-oriented culture.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Master's or MBA is a plus.
- 6+ years in technical program/project management, with hands-on experience in the fintech sector. Experience with Series C/D startups is a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in software development tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and methodologies. Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- A proactive approach, always staying two steps ahead. A commitment to driving projects forward with intensity and purpose.
- Periodic travel may be needed for team collaboration or stakeholder engagements.
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.