Software Engineer (Backend, .NET)
GreenM is an engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions, founded in 2014. We start by understanding business goals of our partners and then leverage a wide variety of top-notch technologies to co-build Analytics products. Our team of senior engineers offers a wide variety of expertise and experience across many technology areas. This allows us to create easy-to-use Analytics platforms that are scalable, insightful, and responsive.
At GreenM we have a deep focus on unleashing the full potential of each engineer and invest in strengthening team skills and building a company culture around continuous improvements.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team to develop and grow the product that corresponds to our major company profile — gathering, processing, and analysis of the Big Data.
The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
Solution is focused to help hospitals:
• Identify root causes and prioritize efforts to improve patient experiences
• Act upon emerging trends before they escalate to larger problems
• Perform real-time service recovery for at-risk patients
Data storages: Vertica, MS SQL Server, Dynamo DB, S3, Elasticsearch
ETLs: Amazon services (Lambda, SWF, Athena, etc), Spark, Airflow, Kettle
Web: .Net, Angular, Ember
Visualization: Tableau, Kibana, Splunk
- 3+ years of .NET software development experience.
- Good understanding of systems and application design.
- Good understanding of REST API design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x and newer (C#).
- Experience with building Microservices with ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with test-driven development (NUnit or similar).
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies and release process.
- Good SQL development experience.
- Experience with Git and Git Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD and associated toolsets.
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
Will be a plus
- Experience utilizing AWS CloudFormation to automate the deployment of AWS resources.
- Experience developing applications on Cloud (AWS, Azure) environments.
- Experience developing applications using Docker containers.
- Experience developing serverless applications.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis, design and implementation.
- Review code written by other developers.
- Participate in Agile process.
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely or from abroad
- Office in the heart of Kharkiv downtown
- 20 days of vacation, respecting UA holidays
- Compensation for English courses, books, participation in conferences local and abroad
The team is made up of colleagues and friends who share the same values and passion for what they are doing. We invite new teammates who have a similar mindset and professional views.