Dev Ops /
Founded in 2014, GreenM is the engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions. We start from understanding goals of our partners and then leverage a wide variety of top-notch technologies to co-build Analytics products. Our senior-level engineering team brings to the table diverse backgrounds and expertise in numerous technology areas. This enables us to create easy-to-use Analytics platforms that are insightful, scalable and responsive.
At GreenM we deeply focus to unleash the full potential of each engineer and invest broadly to strengthen the Team skillset and build the company culture around continuous improvements.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team to develop and grow the product that corresponds to our major company profile — gathering, processing and analysis of the Big Data.
The primary focus will be on developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
Solution is focused to help hospitals:
• Identify root causes and prioritize efforts to improve patient experiences
• Act upon emerging trends before they escalate to larger problems
• Perform real-time service recovery for at-risk patients
Data storages: Vertica, MS SQL Server, Dynamo DB, S3, Elasticsearch
ETLs: Amazon services (Lambda, SWF, Athena, etc), Spark, Airflow, Kettle
Web: .Net, Angular, Ember
Visualization: Tableau, Kibana, Splunk
- Manage the IT AWS environment using modern config based tools such as CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform
- Build and maintain Linux-based server solutions for IT needs in AWS
- Troubleshoot and repair linux hosts via command line (Ubuntu/RHEL/Amazon Linux)
- Develop and maintain automation scripts, submit PRs, and participate in code reviews (github)
- Build monitors and alerts to keep uptime high, and incidents low (Splunk, New Relic, Datadog)
Skills and Qualifications
- AWS Technology Stack (S3, SQS, SNS, Elasticache, RDS, EC2, VPC)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes Implementation
- Good understanding of Docker Containers and Networks
- Linux OS and Bash Scripting
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Relevant work experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote work is acceptable
- Office in the heart of Kharkiv downtown
- Team building events
- 20 days of vacation, follow UA holidays
- Company compensates english courses, books, participation in conferences local and abroad
The team is built of the colleagues and friends who share the same values and passion to what they are doing. We invite new teammates who have a similar mindset and professional views.