Content writer (half-time)
Sales Enablement /
Founded in 2014, GreenM is the engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions. We start from understanding goals of our partners and then leverage a wide variety of top-notch technologies to co-build Analytics products. Our senior-level engineering team brings to the table diverse backgrounds and expertise in numerous technology areas. This enables us to create easy-to-use Analytics platforms that are insightful, scalable and responsive.
At GreenM we deeply focus to unleash the full potential of each engineer and invest broadly to strengthen the Team skillset and build the company culture around continuous improvements.
In the last 6+ years, at GreenM we’ve helped healthcare tech companies with big data: level up partners' engineering team with our data expertise.
We now have more tasks to create content that shows our expertise. Therefore, we are looking for pro with excellent English, the desire to produce tech content and the ability to dive deeply into the topic.
We are looking for a half-time employee (working hours will be approximately 4 hours a day), but you will be a full-fledged team member who will need to participate in meetings and organize the workflow. It is important for us that the person we are looking for will become part of our sales enablement team, be able to work in an office or remotely, and move with us in achieving our big data goals.
- Producing tech and business focused articles for a company blog in English
- Producing content for landing pages in English
- Marketing funnel messages (email and social media)
- Preparing other text materials
- Translating content for social media
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in the IT field, preferably services
- Experience in preparing and writing content that target audience be interested in
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Good tech writing background
- Experience in copywriting of different types and formats of the content (blog, social media, email)
- Strong research skills, ability to analyze data and generate ideas
- Interest in (and ability to write about) tech, big data, analytics, and healthcare
- Ability to carry out research
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely or from abroad
- Office in the heart of Kharkiv downtown
The team is built of the colleagues and friends who share the same values and passion to what they are doing. We invite new teammates who have a similar mindset and professional views.