GreenM is an engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions, founded in 2014. We start by understanding business goals of our partners and then leverage a wide variety of top-notch technologies to co-build Analytics products. Our team of senior engineers offers a wide variety of expertise and experience across many technology areas. This allows us to create easy-to-use Analytics platforms that are scalable, insightful, and responsive.
At GreenM we have a deep focus on unleashing the full potential of each engineer and invest in strengthening team skills and building a company culture around continuous improvements.
We are looking for IT Recruiter that would help us find and hire talents in the big data field.
It is important for us that the person we are looking for will become a part of our team, will be able to work in an office or remotely, and co-work with us on achieving company goals. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their skills constantly and growing together with the company.
Why it’s cool to work with us:
- We are open to new approaches! You’ll be able to propose and implement your ideas here.
- People first is one of the key values of the company, and it means that you will work in a very pleasant environment, and you will also hire people for such a company! 😉
- You can build your sourcing and recruiting skills with us, and at the same time, you can always find tasks for your liking in our company, like arranging a crazy team building party or setting up an internal knowledge sharing event with you being the speaker and so on.
- 1+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Experience in full-cycle IT recruitment process
- Good knowledge of sourcing techniques and tools
- Working with several technical vacancies: Software Engineer (.Net), QA Engineer, Big Data Engineer, DevOps, Java Developer, Python Developer
- Work experience with different level vacancies (From Interns to Team Leads)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- English at the Intermediate level
- Source and recruit candidates by using variety of hunting and recruiting tools
- Interacting with potential candidates on job boards (e.g. LinkedIn, djinni)
- Candidates database maintenance
- Pre-screen candidates to define skills, knowledge, and experience according to position requirements
- Scheduling interviews
- Keeping in touch with candidates at initial stages of the recruiting process, providing updates and feedbacks
- Reporting results on the progress
- Work closely with HR
We be a plus
- Experience in closing positions with an emphasis on working with Big Data
- A solid pool of connections
- Working with complex or rare vacancies
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills + yearly bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely or from abroad
- Offices in the heart of Kharkiv or Kyiv downtown (if you prefer working from office)
- 20 days of vacation, respecting UA holidays
- Maternity leave Programs
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years in the company
- Compensation for English classes, professional courses, books, participation in conferences, local and abroad
- Lawyer, accountant, negotiation expert for both work and personal occasions
- Public speaking coach, designer at your disposal if you want to present at events or publish
- Company parties and events
The team is made up of colleagues and friends who share the same values and passion for what they are doing. We invite new teammates who have a similar mindset and professional views.