Public Relations Manager
Lima Province, Peru
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
- Plan and execute external communications. This includes traditional and digital media outreach, social media integration, as well as proactive and reactive communications, in support of Grin´s business goals and priorities, in alignment with regional and global plan, policies and procedures.
- Develop and execute tough leadership strategies.
- Support country manager in addressing communications needs. Develop and conduct briefings, prepare talking points, speeches, messaging and other materials. Content will be developed in Spanish or English, subject to spokespeople participating in the external communications efforts.
- Develop relationships with key industry analysts, journalists, bloggers and influencers to expand outreach and company’s visibility.
- Develop or adapt external communications materials, press releases, pitches and other content with digital appeal, as needed, based on research studies, statistics and fact sheets, among others.
- Design, plan and execute press conferences, forums, educational media gatherings.
- Support social media communications plans and execution.
- Develop messaging platforms for speaking opportunities and corporate visibility activities.
- Develop and manage budgets.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Has 5+ year experience in corporate or agency setting
· Has direct experience with mobility or technology
· Is proficient in English and/or Portuguese
· Has experience working on global teams and managing PR campaigns
· Has proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key journalists and influencers
· Has strong written and verbal skills
· Works well under pressure and handle hi volumes of work
· Understands local and national public affairs issues
¡We are looking for you!