Analista de datos Sr
Lima Province, Peru
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
Our data analyst is in charge of leading one of the data operation squats to guarantee that all decisions taken are based on a reliable data analysis. This role requires a strong technical background, a solid business sense and management abilities to lead projects that deliver value to our business and also the micro mobility industry.
- Prioritize what questions need to be answered first
- Help out gather important questions from different areas to build out dashboards, cards and tools to solve these questions
- Can help create decision science analysis to propose solutions
- Maintain our BI tools updated and add any changes needed
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with Python or R for data modeling
- Expert in creating dashboards that tell stories on our company's main goals
- Makes questions that go beyond obvious
- Great attention to detail
- Starts always with WHY when asking data questions
- Has at least 1+ year doing project management
- General Statistics Knowledge: Understands hypothesis testing (p-value). Understanding of key stat concepts like: mode, mean, standard deviation, statistical distribution types, discrete vs continuous variables, Bayes Theorem, Type i and Type ii errors.
Nice to haves
- Has worked in the transportation industry or done any projects related to this industry
- Superior skills in excel
- Knows a programming language other than SQL/Python/R
- Knows how to do UX/UI or has experience with product design
- PostGIS or geospatial analysis
- Previous experience doing statistical models
- Can take a data model into production
- Has taken machine learning in the past
- Has experience leading teams in the startup industry
We are looking for you!