R & D Manager
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
- Work directly with internal team and customers to define their needs, identify solutions and proactively identify potential design and functionality issues.
- Lead new products introduction and product development. Ability to apply project management principles and successfully execute and design complex projects.
- Perform a full lifecycle development of products, parts and devices in conjunction with suppliers and internal team (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and field execution) .
- Define product specifications, review drawings for components and assemblies in partnership with the manufacturing team / suppliers to utilize equipment and technical capabilities to develop new products.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements, LATAM regulations and safety requirements.
- Apply knowledge to ensure quality products are designed the first time and prevent identified issues from recurring.
- Prepare technical documents for products and product catalogues.
- Document test procedures and reports for development testing.
- Seek out and develop industry standards and new technical developments for design and process advantages.
- Develop technical specifications for subcontracted components and systems.
- Maintains system and product database by entering data, including BOM, p/n creation and product changes management.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required .
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Mechanical/Product/Process Engineering preferred or a related engineering or science discipline with a minimum of five (7) years practical experience.
- Fluent English. Fluent Spanish and Portuguese are desirable.
- Working experience with product development lifecycle management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be able to work effectively with others in a team environment and work independently with limited supervision.
Become part of those that are changing the history of Mobility!
..................................Become a GRINER! 😎