Global Logistics Manager
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
The Global Logistics Sr. Manager is responsible and accountable for the management and delivery of logistics in support of International Supply Chain Operations. The Global Logistics Sr. Manager will have direct oversight of a team of Regional Logistics Managers/Coordinators and the multiple logistics focal points. Fundamental to this role is the ability to remotely manage and motivate multiple teams of logistics team members engage with country program management teams, and take an active role in the preparation and implementation of emergency logistics response.
Development and Implementation of Logistic Produce
- Update, maintain, disseminate and control the effective implementation of International logistics, importation and exportation, warehousing procedures across country programs.
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of training modules to employees.
- Develop logistics auditing tools.
- Coordinate regular country logistics audits and the development of action plans as needed.
- Assure reverse logistics and junk processes as per Company's guidelines.
Support of Country Operations
- Work with Regional and Country Operations and Finance departments to design and plan fit-for-purpose logistics staffing structures.
- Develop and distribute standard International and National Logistics staff job descriptions, associated training modules, working tools and reporting formats.
- Provide technical and administrative guidance.
- Deliver technical oversight and capacity building to country logistics teams.
- Audit the effective implementation of country logistics processes and documentation regularly.
- Provide specific guidance on improved warehouse management techniques, conduct regular documented warehouse inspections and improvement action plans.
- Provide senior logistics staff with gap-filling solutions.
- Coordinate staff deployment schedules with Regional and Country teams; plan regular audit visits prioritized based on risk management.
- Develop and maintain standard Regional Logistics Managers/Coordinators tools and procedures; coach, measure deployment results and impact on country logistics deliverables.
- Actively develop and disseminate best practices in the field of Supply Chain Management focusing on supplier pre-qualification, transportation, improved warehousing management practice and data management.
Supply Chain and Data Management
- Participate in the development of information management systems to capture and consolidate field and HQ logistics data.
- Coordinate with the IT department to develop and maintain a global logistics dashboard for country profiling, data analysis, performance indicators and red-flag indicators.
- Coordinate the compilation and submission of global and country specific logistics activity reports.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to fraud detection, risk reduction, and fraud reporting, ensuring compliance with International policies and procedures, regulations and local laws.
- Ensure that disposal of equipment and supplies are in line with applicable licenses and are properly documented.
- Ensure that vendor eligibility screening is carried out per required procedures.
- Work with Finance and Compliance focal points to assess compliance with internal controls and required logistics documentation. Ensure that risks associated with logistics are evaluated regularly and plans are developed to mitigate any identified.
- Review logistics documentation, internal and external audit reports to detect procurement related risks. Work with country teams to implement corrective measures.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (e.g. Supply Chain, Logistics,)
- Proven record as successful Senior Country Logistics Manager. Roving logistics, Headquarters, and auditing/compliance experience required.
- Evidence of over 6 years of field deployments including emergency response in austere environments.
- Experience with budget management and the ability to prepare timely, complete and accurate reports.
- Evidence of the ability to plan for, and conduct training in all areas of logistics for national and international staff.
- Commitment and demonstrated skills to build national staff capacity in the areas of logistics management, supervision and monitoring.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in harsh, austere and remote conditions and lift.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Advanced English
- Nice to have if you speak Portuguese
Become part of those that are changing the history of Mobility!
..................................Become a GRINER! 😎