Logistics / Foreign Trade Coordinator
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
Our Logistics/Foreign Trade Coordinator performs professional accountability over import / export operations, International logistics, Domestic logistics and warehousing and administrative work involved in the daily organization and operation.
- Ensure agility to the process with the lowest possible cost
- Perform the routine of import and export processes, ensuring compliance with all operational requirements
- Follow-up on customs clearance process monitoring the process since the shipment till costs closing after the delivery of goods at the warehouse
- Map, define, implement and support the processes and procedures of Foreign Trade covering the requirements of each country;
- Shipments (internal and international) follow up and tracking
- Responsibility for warehouse operations, inventory control and cycle counting
- Preparation of monthly monitoring reports and KPIs
- Interaction with Customs Brokers, carriers, agents, transportation companies
- Promote and participate in projects aimed at improving the work routine with a focus on cost, quality and service level
- Knowledge of logistics operations from end to end
- Ability to work in teams, with multiple tasks and direct iteration with Country Managers
- Flexibility and adapt to change
- Previous experience on Logistics and Foreign Trade
- Graduation: (Logistics / Foreign Trade / Business Adm)
- Advanced English
All aspects of employment and the decision to hire are based on equality and diversity.
We embrace diversity with an innovative mindset as part of a high performance team with transparency.
Todos los aspectos que se toman en cuenta para la decisión de contratar están basados en igualdad y diversidad. ¡En GROW abrazamos la diversidad con una mentalidad innovadora parte de un equipo de alto rendimiento y con transparencia!
¿Te interesa trabajar en la Empresa de Micro Movilidad que esta transformando LATAM ?
¡Únete a hacer historia!
Become a GRINER :sunglasses:!