Lima Province, Peru
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
- Selection of suppliers
- Supervision of payment of suppliers
- Inventory & KPI control
- Management of statistical data, graphics and dashboard
- Supervision of staff.
- Lead the repair team, plan and execute the processes of preventive and corrective maintenance, inspections, diagnostics of mechanical, electrical and electronic failures and the testing of the Grin transport units.
- Take control of failures, repairs and internal metrics of the equipment.
Skills we are looking for:
- Administration, Engineer (a) Electronic (a) or Mechanical (a), Mechatronic (a) or another similar.
- General mechanics and electronics.
- Knowledge in preentive and corrective maintenance.
- Use of tools, materials and equipment used in mechanics and electronics.
- Knowledge and management of production lines.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge in the use of mobile applications.
- Experience with equipment management.
- Skills to work as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate, particularly when explaining technical information to people with non-technical training.
- Skills to coordinate a production and repair line.
- Responsable, teamwork, honesty, organized, initiative, ability to solve problems.
We are looking for you!