Government and Institutional Relations - Senior Manager - Perú
Lima Province, Peru
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
Our government relations team is responsible for working with policy makers and third parties to make the positive case for change. That’s partly about building lasting relationships in the cities where we operate with politicians and their staff so they understand the benefits of this new model. Come be part of this amazing journey!
- Advancing Grin’s public policy/government affairs agenda helping solve regulatory challenges related to entering and operating in multiple markets.
- Ensure smooth launches in new cities and that the company remains responsive to local concerns as they emerge.
- Actively manage Grin participation in any regulatory processes required, such as testifying at legislative hearings; negotiate with elected officials, agency regulators and other stakeholders; and otherwise advocating for Grin to achieve favorable operating conditions as needed.
- Leading a team of highly skilled government relations professionals (that you will hire in the future).
- Establishing Grin’s brand and profile with policy makers.
- Make sure we achieve our goals developing relationships across key city and community stakeholders.
- Help to develop micr-mobility mindset with leaders across the country.
- Embrace and manage strategic partnerships for our business grow with consistency and efficiency.
We are looking for:
- Self-starter & someone who can master a government relations strategy with autonomy.
- Great advocate & someone who knows and understand the political environment from inside out.
- Strong campaigner & someone capable of mastering our narrative and translating it to policy-makers understanding.
- Cross-team player, as the more complex we get as a company, the more we need to work in close cooperation with other team, breaking silos and being transparent.
- Available & willing to work hard and in unpredictable circumstances.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in government, political or management consulting, lobbying, in-house government relations, political communication role.
- +6 years of experience.
- Experience navigating bureaucracy, interacting with different stakeholders in one or more of the following areas: city, state or federal government; legislative affairs; urban mobility; politics/campaigns; advocacy.
- Spanish as a native language.
- Fluency in English required.
- Flexibility to travel as needed; experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for you!