Logistics / Foreign Trade Coordinator
Bogotá D.C. Area, Colombia
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
Accountability over import / export operations, International logistics, Domestic logistics and warehousing In Colombia/Peru/Ecuador.
- Knowledge of logistics operations from end to end, ensuring agility to the process with the lowest possible cost;
- Perform the routine of import and export processes, ensuring compliance with all operational requirements;
- Follow-up on customs clearance process monitoring the process since the shipment till costs closing after the delivery of goods at the warehouse;
- Map, define, implement and support the processes and procedures of Foreign Trade covering the requirements of each country;
- Shipments (internal and international) follow up and tracking;
- Responsibility for warehouse operations, inventory control and cycle counting;
- Preparation of monthly monitoring reports and KPIs;
- Ability to work in teams, with multiple tasks and direct iteration with Country Managers;
- Interaction with Customs Brokers, carriers, agents, transportation companies;
- Promote and participate in projects aimed at improving the work routine with a focus on cost, quality and service level;
- Flexibility and Adapt to change;
- Previous experience on Logistics and Foreign Trade;
- Graduation: (Logistics / Foreign Trade / Business Adm)
- Advanced English