Senior Infrastructure Engineer
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
As the Lead Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for setting the vision for the infrastructure organization and managing a team of infrastructure engineers. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the cloud infrastructure that serves our hypergrowing user base with strict SLAs of uptime, latency, and development speed.
Comparable roles: DevOps
- Define vision and projects for the infrastructure team
- Lead a team of infrastructure engineers
- Build a cloud infrastructure using IaC (ex: Kubernetes)
- Help engineers scale their systems through auto scaling, good monitoring, and beyond
- Implement observability tools to help engineers monitor their systems
- Create tools to speed up development and deployment processes
- Experience leading small/medium teams
- 4+ years working on cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Experience with large scale systems with tight SLAs
- You should live and breathe SLAs (up time, latency, etc)
- Good understanding of security best practices and tools
Grin is growing at an incredible rate, something that LatAm has never seen before. We need the best engineers to help us maintain that growth rate while still serving our users well. At Grin, you will find challenges that you won't see anywhere else.
Come help us change the way the world moves!