Key Account Manager
Lima Province, Peru
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
Your responsabilities would be:
- Manage accounts: manage the commercial funnel, generate leads, close accounts and give them maintenance.
- Develop the strategies for the qualification of stations according to the expansion plan.
- Contact business establishmens that would like to have a Grin station.
- Maintain optimal relations with the business establishment contact, answer their queries and solve their concerns always aligned with the interests of Grow.
- Recruit, lead and supervise the external commercial team dedicated to open stations.
- Optimize the location of the stations according to usage patterns of our clients.
- Identify and implement initiatives that generate improvement of key metrics for the business in relation to Grin stations.
- Control, monitor and analyze the KPIs defined for the stations to achieve their continuous growth.
- Develop and execute local alliances in conjunction with local and global teams.
- Run pilot programs designed by the global team in the assigned regions.
- Prepare graphic and statistical material to support commercial measures.
- Create, offer and track commercial, cross-selling or other tools that generate value for allied companies.
- Technician or Bachelor of Careers in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, International Negotiator and / or Related.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point intermediate/advanced level.
- 2 years experience as Executive Account.
- Knowledge of KPI'S
We are looking for you!