Regulatory Coordinator - Latam
Bogotá D.C. Area, Colombia
En Grin estamos cambiando la manera que se mueve Latinoamérica. Estamos creciendo de una manera nunca antes vista en la región. Buscamos personas extraordinarias que estén emocionadas por enfrentarse a grandes retos en un ambiente dinámico.
We are looking for a senior legal counsel, with experience in administrative law and regulation, to join our Global Regulatory team, based in Mexico (CDMX) or Colombia (Bogotá). As part of the team, you will be responsible for advising the Company in all regulatory issues, including mainly Transportation (micromobility) and Payment, with a focus on supporting our push for better regulation as we expand our bike- and scooter-sharing operations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Compiling, analyzing, interpreting, questioning, proposing changes to and at times legally challenging regulation that affects Grow’s business, mainly in Transportation, Urbanism and Payments in many different countries in Latin America;
- Collaborating closely with our Public Policy and Government Relations teams to influence regulation and clear the path for Grow wherever we are going;
- Coordinating with external counsel and with local legal teams all across the Latam region in order to ensure execution of our global regulatory strategy;
- Coordinating with various business areas to make sure everyday legal concerns affecting our business are properly communicated, understood and addressed by the Legal team;
- Assisting our Global Head of Regulatory with various internal projects and providing an extra brain and pair of hands for any and all challenges faced by the team.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent academic background (candidates must be from a top-tier law school);
- Licensed to practice law either in Mexico or Colombia;
- 6-10 years of significant work experience after graduation;
- Good experience in administrative law, legislation and regulatory issues;
- Fluent Spanish and at least advanced English;
- Intellectually curious, autonomous, hardworking and excellent at troubleshooting.
We are looking for you!