Bogotá D.C. Area, Colombia
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
What you will do
- Develop local marketing strategy and communications tactics for Grin, always to bring, reactivate and create value for our customers and cities.
- Control the metrics and success of our day by day operations.
Double click in your routine
- Create the local marketing plan – considering business objectives, consumer insights, competition scenario and, of course, Grin’s brand approach.
- Develop the communication tactics, working together with Operations, Content & Creativity and - Media Channels teams.
- Manage and report the results of the campaigns and communication efforts (with business and media KPIs).
- 3+ years experience in advertising agencies or in marketing positions - especially in Strategic or Planning roles.
- Communications, Marketing or similar graduation
- Fluent in English.
- Analytic and pragmatic attitude
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
- Communicative (both in verbal and written forms)
- Passionated by cities and urban environment.