GrinPay Country Manager
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
As Country Manager for GrinPay in Mexico you'll be responsible for deploying and overseeing the day-to-day operation and growth of Grin's line of Pay products. Additionally to this, you will legally be the General Director of the entity that holds the Fintech license in Mexico. This means there are important legal responsibilities, liabilities, and requirements for the role.
- Deploy and oversee the operation and growth of Grin's line of Pay products nationally. (KPIs include WAUs, TPN, TPV, CAC)
- Recruit and manage a world class local Pay team for roles that require a local presence such as operations, growth, and marketing.
- Coordinate and align efforts with global and local stakeholders within the company.
- Work with the internal legal team and external law firms to understand particular legal requirements/regulations, and ensure every requirement is completed on a timely manner.
- Proactively aid the global Product team in determining the Product Roadmap, providing a local context around regulation, market, customer behavior, and local trends.
- Work with the global Business Development team to instate, negotiate, and maintain local partnerships for future products, PR, and growth.
- Work with the VP of Pay to iterate and execute the local and global strategy for Pay.
- Work with the global Growth team to establish a local growth plan, determine the appropriate KPIs, and track the performance.
- Represent Pay locally with the community and media.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a resourceful attitude, self-motivated, and very strong work ethic.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in banking, credit, insurance or other entities of the financial industry.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams.
- Proficiency working with data-driven and results-driven workflows.
- Excellent time and resource management skills.
- Proficiency of English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creditworthiness in Mexico, evidenced by providing a copy of the credit bureau report no the older than 3 months.
- No criminal record or administrative claims as evidenced by providing proof of no criminal records. Administrative liability is evidenced with a "constancia de datos registrales", which is issued by the attorney's general office (PGJ), and whose purpose is to evidence whether a person has any pending judicial claims against them.
Additionally given the legal dimension,
- Growth or Operations experience at a hyper-growth startup.
- Technical (engineering, software development) experience.
- Experience in Product Management/Design.
- Experience working in financial regulatory agencies (e.g. central banks, revenue agencies, securities commissions, etc).
- Any startup experience.
Be part of one of the fastest growing companies, work with a motivated, flexible and fun team, where every day you can grow with us and live loving our cities!