Customer-Relationship Management Analyst
Lima Province, Peru
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Responsable for local strategy of users communications through our owned channels (e-mail, SMS, app push, etc).
- Owned channels planning and execution tp always on and pontual incentives, focused on local needs, but also following global insights and guidelines.
- Analyze data to spot trends or assess the response to different campaigns and use all this infos to improve users communications.
- Integration with product team to align and develop differents possibilities about our users communication tools.
- Integration with operations team to align incentives and communication reinforces.
- Integration with global marketing team, to align local strategy, goals and KPIs.
- Responsable for creating dashboards, with data and BI teams support, focused on owned channels performance, to share with local and global team.
We are looking for:
- + 4 years about CRM experience (digital channels).
- Analytical ability and data-driven professional.
- Experience with CRM tools, as: Braze, return path, sales force, mail chimp, others.
- Experience with app communication should be a differential.
- Fluency in English.
¡We are looking for you!