Senior Manager, Customer Education
San Diego, CA /
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, specializing in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration. Built for the needs of full-cycle sellers, Groove automates non-sales activities so that pre- and post-sales reps can spend more time building relationships and generating revenue. On average, Groove gives revenue teams 20% of their time back to focus on higher-value activities. Groove’s Salesforce-native architecture ensures more accurate reporting and forecasting, lower compliance risk with global privacy laws, and streamlined administration.
Over 50,000 account executive, sales development, and customer success representatives use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Uber, BBVA, and Capital One. Groove has earned the highest customer satisfaction rating on G2 in the sales engagement category for over two years in a row.
Groove was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and is one of the 2020 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Groove also ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the
Bay Area in 2019." Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is seeking a strategic, driven, and innovative educator with proven success designing educational programs and processes that scale. Reporting to the vice president of marketing, this position will have an exciting opportunity to build Groove’s training and certification programs from the ground up, including a new education center and virtual community called Groove U.
- Develop and implement customer education strategies that scale, accelerating time-to-value while increasing user adoption, customer satisfaction and NPS.
- Design and produce end-user training and certification programs, ranging from short-format online video training to paid custom trainings.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to develop a world class onboarding program that delights new users by making them successful quickly and easily.
- Manage the educational content and community strategy for Groove U, our new online learning center for global customers.
- Use multimedia to create a modern, engaging and delightful learning experience that’s accessible via desktop or mobile devices.
- Partner with Groove’s product team to ensure our help center and documentation are the best in the industry.
- Translate courses and documentation into multiple languages for global user support.
- Partner with demand gen team to drive community engagement while establishing and reporting against end user adoption and satisfaction KPI’s.
- 7+ years in customer/user education, community management, client services, customer success, consulting, and/or revenue operations
- A passion for building B2B SaaS customer education programs
- Experience working on projects that impact customers on a global scale
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to engage, inspire and educate through storytelling
- BA/BS degree
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.
Groove is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. All submitted resumes, regardless of location, will be deleted after 1 year.