Customer Onboarding Specialist
San Diego, CA
Groove is a leading sales engagement platform that makes account-based revenue teams more efficient and effective at finding, landing, renewing and expanding revenue. Groove delivers a 10X productivity boost to your most expensive and valuable resources, allowing them to spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
Over 40,000 AE's and CSM's use Groove at some of the world’s fastest growing companies, including Google, Uber, Slack, Tipalti, and Capital One. Groove’s platform was ranked #1 in G2's Sales Engagement Relationship Index 2019 and received the highest Satisfaction score among Sales Engagement products based on verified user reviews.
Groove is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. and ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019."
Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit https://www.groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is on the hunt for an amazing Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our fast growing Customer Success organization! Companies who purchase Groove's sales engagement software are introduced immediately to their dedicated Onboarding Specialist, who will lead them through an exciting yet rigorous onboarding process that will ensure their immediate success with our software and put them on a path to long term growth. Onboarding Specialists will manage all communications with critical customer stakeholders during the implementation - ranging from the platform's set up and configuration, the training and enablement of end users, and ultimately the introduction to their dedicated Customer Success Manager.
We are looking for bright and detail-oriented individuals who love working with customers and colleagues alike, and exude positivity and enthusiasm. At Groove, you will find a customer-oriented and collaborative culture that rewards your ability to work closely with internal teams while managing the needs of our amazing customers. We will empower you to be a thought leader in the sales acceleration space as an unprecedented number of organizations look to transform their sales organization and enter an era of modern customer communication using Groove’s platform. Come join us!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first months deploying Groove to their users
- Assist with the set up and configuration of Groove's software to ensure it is a perfect fit for each customer-facing team at the customer
- Lead exciting product training webinars tailored to each customer to maximize each team's success with Groove's software
- Understand the org structure and stakeholders that are critical to the onboarding, and make sure their unique needs are always being met
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams at Groove when product issues or feature requests surface that should to be addressed
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record from a top tier university
- 1 to 4 years customer-facing experience at a tech company, preferably one focused on B2B Software
- Experience working with Salesforce.com as a user and/or administrator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Onboarding Specialists must communicate effortlessly with all positions at each customer, including VPs and CxOs
- Strong interpersonal skills. Onboarding Specialists must form positive relationships with multiple stakeholders at each customer, and internally at Groove
- Strategic thinking. Onboarding Specialists must strive to understand each customer's unique sales and customer organization in order to lead an amazing onboarding
- Accountability. Onboarding Specialists must shoulder the responsibility of making each customer successful and welcome that level of ownership
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited PTO, paid family leave, professional development reimbursement and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.