Technical Support Engineer
Groove is a leading sales engagement platform that makes account-based revenue teams more efficient and effective at finding, landing, renewing and expanding revenue. Groove delivers a 10X productivity boost to your most expensive and valuable resources, allowing them to spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
Over 40,000 AE's and CSM's use Groove at some of the world’s fastest growing companies, including Google, Uber, Slack, Tipalti, and Capital One. Groove’s platform was ranked #1 in G2's Sales Engagement Relationship Index 2019 and received the highest Satisfaction score among Sales Engagement products based on verified user reviews.
Groove is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. and ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019."
Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit https://www.groove.co.
About the Role
Are you the go-to technical resource on your support team for complex customer issues? At Groove.co, you will find a culture that rewards your expertise in navigating critical technical matters while balancing the needs of customers, users and internal stakeholders. We will empower you to push the limits of your existing knowledge set and grow into new areas as we expand rapidly as a team and company heading into 2020.
The Technical Support Engineer will be a backline resource and escalation point for our team of product support specialists. You will be a critical piece of our support ecosystem as a liaison between the customer, our support team and our engineering team. Ideal candidates will possess a unique combination of technical aptitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Own escalated customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer matters and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with our support and engineering organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or qualifications.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Technical Support role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.