Head of Revenue Operations
San Francisco, CA
Groove is a leading sales engagement platform that makes account-based revenue teams more efficient and effective at finding, landing, renewing and expanding revenue. Groove delivers a 10X productivity boost to your most expensive and valuable resources, allowing them to spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
Over 40,000 AE's and CSM's use Groove at some of the world’s fastest growing companies, including Google, Uber, Slack, Tipalti, and Capital One. Groove’s platform was ranked #1 in G2's Sales Engagement Relationship Index 2019 and received the highest Satisfaction score among Sales Engagement products based on verified user reviews.
Groove is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. and ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019."
Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit https://www.groove.co.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on a Head of Revenue Operations who will work cross-functionally with our executive team to find revenue opportunities across the buyer journey, with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success all aligned. In a world of point solutions, our platform is unique in that we actually help each of these functions, and we are looking for a RevOps leader for a very RevOps friendly organization.
This role is imperative at Groove and for our industry, and as such you would report directly to our CEO.
- Find ways to evaluate analytics and further accelerate revenue at a revenue acceleration company
- Build and lead Groove’s Revenue Operations organization
- Work directly with the executive leadership team to determine and influence key initiatives/objectives for the company
- Implement operating rules of engagement across all teams to ensure cross functional coordination, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs
- Manage all business tools subscriptions and integrations
- 5+ years experience and strong understanding of SaaS business operations
- Previous senior-level revenue operations experience preferred
- Strong Salesforce administration expertise
- Experience taking/leading an early stage start-up through its hyper-growth stage
- Experience across the buyer journey, to include marketing automation and multi-touch attribution is preferred
- Intense curiosity, fun-loving & collaborative team member with an innovative spirit
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.