Product Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Groove is a leading sales engagement platform that makes account-based revenue teams more efficient and effective at finding, landing, renewing and expanding revenue. Groove delivers a 10X productivity boost to your most expensive and valuable resources, allowing them to spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
Over 40,000 AE's and CSM's use Groove at some of the world’s fastest growing companies, including Google, Uber, Slack, Tipalti, and Capital One. Groove’s platform was ranked #1 in G2's Sales Engagement Relationship Index 2019 and received the highest Satisfaction score among Sales Engagement products based on verified user reviews.
Groove is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. and ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019."
Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit https://www.groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is looking to add a key member to our fast-growing product support team! Every day we are on the front lines helping 30,000+ Groove.co users understand and use our software, and along the way we gather feedback from users to drive improvements to the platform. Our mission is to empower sales teams to operate at peak performance!
- Interact with Groove users by live chat, email, video & phone.
- Guide and coach new users who might be unfamiliar with our platform.
- Work closely with internal teams to help users and/or troubleshoot.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation when necessary.
- Surface ideas and user feedback about the product experience.
- Identify and initiate changes to help scale our operations.
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Have a positive and optimistic personality - no problem is too big.
- Can explain how Groove works to a range of audiences and feel comfortable with technical concepts.
- Will empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Happily take on new projects which involve research, becoming a subject matter expert, and driving them to completion.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.