[Senior] Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Groove is a leading sales engagement platform that makes account-based revenue teams more efficient and effective at finding, landing, renewing and expanding revenue. Groove delivers a 10X productivity boost to your most expensive and valuable resources, allowing them to spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
Over 40,000 AE's and CSM's use Groove at some of the world’s fastest growing companies, including Google, Uber, Slack, Tipalti, and Capital One. Groove’s platform was ranked #1 in G2's Sales Engagement Relationship Index 2019 and received the highest Satisfaction score among Sales Engagement products based on verified user reviews.
Groove is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. and ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019."
Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit https://www.groove.co.
About the Role
Our product team is ready to hire a Senior Product Designer. The ideal candidate has a research background with experience working cross-functionally with engineering, product, and support teams. Our goal is to ensure our platform is constantly improving, satisfying and delighting our customers. We are looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to take risks, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge the current product and design process.
This would be a great opportunity for a Product Designer with a passion for and experience with UX research.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Turn complex problems into simple, elegant flows and interactions for small, medium and large businesses across different industries
- Inform product strategy and execution with leadership team that is functionally competitive while easy to use
- Create storyboards and plan activity scenarios, flow, and sequences
- Establish new visual design systems or work within existing ones
- Sweat the details and get excited to polish designs until they feel just right
- Welcome new challenges that push your design chops to new heights
- Practice open, candid feedback with cross-disciplinary partners
- Translate knowledge and insight into action
- 5+ years experience in doing end-to-end design projects working cross-functionally across teams
- A portfolio of prior work that includes shipped desktop and mobile products
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions using tools like Sketch, Figma, Flinto, Principle, etc.
- Experience in leading, developing, hosting, distilling user research via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Appreciation for balance, composition, flow, and white space
- Comfortable making calls in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Experience with Abstract and Sketch or other similar tools
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Professional development reimbursement
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.