Senior Manager, Demand Generation
San Diego, CA /
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, specializing in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration. Built for the needs of full-cycle sellers, Groove automates non-sales activities so that pre- and post-sales reps can spend more time building relationships and generating revenue. On average, Groove gives revenue teams 20% of their time back to focus on higher-value activities. Groove’s Salesforce-native architecture ensures more accurate reporting and forecasting, lower compliance risk with global privacy laws, and streamlined administration.
Over 50,000 account executive, sales development, and customer success representatives use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Uber, BBVA, and Capital One. Groove has earned the highest customer satisfaction rating on G2 in the sales engagement category for over two years in a row.
Groove was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and is one of the 2020 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Groove also ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019." Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is seeking a creative, passionate and self-driven B2B demand marketer to increase market awareness, accelerate pipeline, and grow ARR in key market segments. Reporting to the vice president of marketing, this position will design and execute integrated Account Based Marketing programs to increase customer acquisition and expansion in key target markets.
- Execute demand generation strategy to scale ARR for a high-growth sales tech start-up. Consistently hit growth targets for acquisition, channel and expansion pipeline.
- Build and launch integrated marketing campaigns that leverage intent data, social media, email marketing, direct mail, advertising and events to reach the right buyers at the right time. Collaborate closely with Partnerships to support channel and partner marketing with social advertising, webinars, lead nurturing and event sponsorships.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and communications team members to develop compelling assets for new customer acquisition campaigns, including high value offers, industry studies, videos, case studies, white-papers/eBooks and interactive tools.
- Drive the execution of an aggressive SEO and customer review program to increase visibility and domain authority for key terms in a hot market. Manage internal and external resources to hit aggressive content marketing and link building goals.
- Measure and report on performance of specific creative, campaigns, and channels. Consistently optimize and improve to deliver maximum ROI over time.
- 7+ years working in demand generation for a B2B SaaS company, preferably in mar- tech, ad-tech or sales-tech.
- A passion for building demand gen programs that fuel industry leading ARR growth
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to engage, inspire and educate through storytelling
- BA/BS degree
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.
Groove is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. All submitted resumes, regardless of location, will be deleted after 1 year.