Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Groove is a leading sales engagement platform that makes account-based revenue teams more efficient and effective at finding, landing, renewing and expanding revenue. Groove delivers a 10X productivity boost to your most expensive and valuable resources, allowing them to spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
Over 40,000 AE's and CSM's use Groove at some of the world’s fastest growing companies, including Google, Uber, Slack, Tipalti, and Capital One. Groove’s platform was ranked #1 in G2's Sales Engagement Relationship Index 2019 and received the highest Satisfaction score among Sales Engagement products based on verified user reviews.
Groove is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. and ranks #14 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2019."
Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit https://www.groove.co.
About the Role
Are you a strategic leader on your sales team that navigates complex customer engagements with ease? At Groove, you will find a culture that rewards your ability to close business by selling smarter, serving as a partner to each customer, and asking tough questions. We will empower you to be a thought leader in the sales acceleration space as an unprecedented number of organizations look to transform their sales organization and enter an era of modern selling.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and building on our already impressive list of customer logos across a variety of industries. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to lead customers through a consultative sales engagement, disrupt previously held notions when necessary, and build consensus for Groove across the customer’s organization to secure deals.
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business
- Execute and iterate on a sales process to guide customers through their evaluation
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine unique areas where Groove could provide value
- Coach customer stakeholders across sales, marketing and operations in order to build consensus
- Research prospective customers and lead strategic outreach into select high-value accounts
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering teams on sales messaging and feature requests
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record
- 2 to 5 years experience in a closing role leading Enterprise customers through a B2B SaaS sales cycle
- Strategic Thinking - Identifies possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs in order to systematically devise solutions to complex deal challenges
- Collaboration - Works with peers and executives across sales, engineering and product teams to create win-win scenarios for all parties involved
- Communication - Effectively delivers presentations and product demos, tailors content and style to each customer, and writes persuasive and thoughtful email content
- Ownership - Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
- Workflow Management - Sets clear, realistic objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into component tasks that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
If this sounds like your next ideal career move, we would love to hear from you.