Ann Arbor, Chicago, or Northeast /
Groundspeed Analytics (“Groundspeed”) is an artificial intelligence (AI) InsurTech SaaS company revolutionizing the commercial property and casualty insurance industry. Our Groundspeed Rapid Fusion product drastically cuts costs and improves time to quote by unlocking the value in unstructured documents such as loss runs, exposure schedules, and policy data. We automate core processes and provide powerful predictive risk analytics that improve margins, identify profit pools, and improve customer experience. Our clients include top 25 insurance carriers and brokers, including Travelers, Hartford, and LIberty Mutual. We’re one of the fastest growing InsurTech firms in the world, recently recognized as one of the250 Top FinTech startups in 2020 by CB Insights. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Groundspeed’s team is distributed across more than 10 locations across the US, including San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, and Denver.
About the Role
Groundspeed is a rapidly growing InsurTech with significant opportunities to create revenue growth from existing customers as well as capture new customers. Reporting to the CRO, this role will contribute significantly to the upselling and cross-selling of existing customers as well as targeting and closing new business opportunities from prospects. We are looking for an intelligent, driven, collaborative, and proven sales resource. This person will work closely with the executive team including the CRO and Chief Delivery Officer. We also exclusively focus on Commercial Insurance and need a person that not only understands insurance, and is also passionate about serving these clients.
- Achieve sales forecasts from a blend of new business and upselling and cross-selling with existing customers.
- Upsell and cross-sell business from assigned customers working closely with Customer Success.
- Be an active participant in customer quarterly business reviews and developing long-term and highly productive business relationships.
- Target new business from a list of assigned prospects working closely with the CRO.
- Value-based selling including the ability to articulate the value of a new way of working (AI) for prospects.
- Drive the sales process for qualification to negotiation and closing opportunities.
- Proactively plan and help coordinate new business campaigns with marketing.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop customer references and develop case studies.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and account management.
- Experience in calling on the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Understanding of data, and developing insights from data.
- Experience in delivering demonstrations.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Commitment to working from the company CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree.
We are Committed to a Diverse Workforce
Groundspeed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For more information about Groundspeed, please visit www.groundspeed.com.
Groundspeed Analytics, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer.