Data Annotation & Quality Specialist
Full-time / Part-time
Groundspeed Analytics, Inc., a fast-growing technology company, is seeking Data Annotation & Quality Specialists to support data annotation work in our Southfield, Michigan and Atlanta, Georgia offices. Groundspeed uses proprietary technology, with a focus on AI and Machine Learning, to change the way the insurance industry gathers and uses data to analyze risk and improve decision making. You'll work with specialized tools to help ensure that the data we capture meets the level of quality we need for client needs as well as provide great training data for our ML models. Groundspeed Analytics, Inc. is a market-leading Top 250 Fintech Company with a rapidly growing list of customers representing some of the largest global P&C insurance carriers and brokers in the world.
Full-Time and Part-Time Roles are available.
Our main technology and analytics teams are located at 2373 Oak Valley Dr. in Ann Arbor. Our new team will be located at our Southfield, Michigan and Atlanta, Georgia offices.
Here are some things we think are important for this role:
- Ability to focus and strong attention to key details to ensure quality data annotation results.
- Someone who takes pride in becoming an expert at what they do (right balance of quality and efficiency, drive to build knowledge, desire to be helpful to others).
- Interest in technology and appreciative of the challenge and value of quality data annotation.
- Brings a mature, professional attitude and a strong desire to join and build upon the stellar reputation of a serious tech company whose clients already include several of the top 10 companies in our industry.
- Aligns to our company values: Positivity, Effort, Growth, and Selflessness.
If you're smart, honest, hard-working and have a positive attitude, you'll like working here. If you take pride in what you do and care about the people you work with then we'll like working with you. We have an awesome culture, take our core values seriously, and have already put together a great group of people as well as a nice benefits plan (in addition to free snacks!).
Some of our recent company awards and recognition: 1 of 20 Insurtech companies to be named one of the Top 250 Fintech Companies in the world by CB Insights, $30 Million Series B funding led by Oak HC/FT, featured in FT Partners “CEO Monthly Insurtech Market Analysis”, TECHTalk Panelist at 2018 CIAB Insurance Leadership Forum, Speaker at Aon Analytics Insights Conference, 2017 Best Small Business in Michigan.
Groundspeed Analytics, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer.
Groundspeed Analytics is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture. It is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Groundspeed embraces and encourages its employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.