Senior Product Manager
Remote, United States /
Who We Are
Groundspeed Analytics (“Groundspeed”) is one of the fastest growing InsurTech companies globally. Driven by innovative artificial intelligence (AI) solutions, Groundspeed is disrupting the $350 billion commercial insurance industry. Our clients include top insurance carriers and brokers such as Travelers, Aon, Liberty Mutual and others.
The insurance industry sits on massive amounts of unstructured data, and the lack of access and utilization of this data creates a barrier to revenue growth and expense reduction. Groundspeed helps the industry by unlocking the value in their unstructured data. Whether it is automating processes and/or providing insights derived from machine learning, Groundspeed is helping companies maximize their business opportunities.
Groundspeed is recognized by industry analysts as a leader and was recently named to the 250 Top FinTech startups in 2020 by CB Insights and the Insurtech Hot 100. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Groundspeed’s team is distributed across more than 10 locations in the US, including San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, and Atlanta.
About the Role
Our ideal candidate is an experienced product manager driven to create and lead product requirements. You will be working closely alongside other product managers and engineering leaders to ensure Groundspeed is positioned to support the company’s future growth, leveraging your experience in SaaS platforms and Enterprise technologies. This role will report to the Director, Product with a focus on customer solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or more product areas, including defining requirements, assisting with the product roadmap, and execution
- Act as the “voice of the customer” to define and prioritize innovative solutions to solve market challenges
- Assist with company-wide go to market plans and industry research
- Partner with engineering teams to define and prioritize the backlogUnderstand the competitive landscape to better position the product and guide future development
- Ensure ongoing product performance related to overall product quality and achieving product revenue goals
What We're Looking For
- Previous product management and/or ownership experience in an enterprise environment with at least three years of applicable experience
- Proven ability to build relationships with engineering teams
- Knowledge and experience working in commercial insurance/Insurtech is a plus
- Self-starter with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, and working with multiple teams
- Prior experience in implementing on SaaS platforms a plus
- Prior experience with data modeling, data architecture, API design, and systems integration is a plus
- Experience with user-centric methods such as User Story Mapping, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Design Sprint, and Usability Testing
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence, and resolve conflict
- Committed to advancing an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Entrepreneurial mindset — you thrive in fast-paced environments, understand the needs of high-growth startups, and want to overcome the many challenges this environment entails
We are Committed to a Diverse Workforce
Groundspeed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nativity, neurodiversity, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For more information about Groundspeed, please visit www.groundspeed.com.
Groundspeed Analytics, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer.
Groundspeed Analytics, Inc. respects the privacy of your data. *If you are a resident of the State of California, please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.