Ann Arbor, Chicago, or Northeast /
Who We Are
Groundspeed Analytics (“Groundspeed”) is an artificial intelligence (AI) InsurTech SaaS company revolutionizing the commercial property and casualty insurance industry. Our Groundspeed Rapid Fusion product drastically cuts costs and improves time to quote by unlocking the value in unstructured documents such as loss runs, exposure schedules, and policy data. We automate core processes and provide powerful predictive risk analytics that improve margins, identify profit pools, and improve customer experience. Our clients include top 25 insurance carriers and brokers, including Travelers, Hartford, and LIberty Mutual.
We’re one of the fastest growing InsurTech firms in the world, recently recognized as one of the 250 Top FinTech startups in 2020 by CB Insights. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Groundspeed’s team is distributed across more than 10 locations across the US, including San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, and Denver.
About the Role
We’re looking for a driven professional to lead our recruitment efforts. As a part of our People Operations team, you’ll be responsible for developing and operationalizing our recruitment strategy to hit our staffing goals. You will work closely with team leads to understand the staffing needs of each department and own the hiring lifecycle from conception to accepted offer.
What You'll Do
- Conduct thorough screens and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Partner with leadership to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Continually source candidates for roles based on priority
- Strategically plan and own recruitment pipeline
- Prepare and extend offers of employment
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Coordinate interview process with hiring managers and interviewers
- Use traditional and non-traditional recruiting sources to attract qualified candidates
- Develop creative solutions for recruiting challenges
- Craft and distribute effective job descriptions to build a compelling listing for qualified candidates
What We Look For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing deliverables for multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism internally and throughout the hiring lifecycle
- Proficient in GSuite, LinkedIn, and MS Word
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple calendars
- Proven ability to achieve goals set by management
We are Committed to a Diverse Workforce
Groundspeed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For more information about Groundspeed, please visit www.groundspeed.com.
Groundspeed Analytics, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer.