Marketing/Partner Campaign Manager (Hybrid/Remote)
Toronto, Ontario /
Marketing – Marketing /
Who we are
GroupBy's cloud-native SaaS technology powers the world's most relevant and highly converting eCommerce websites. Our composable Product Discovery Platform powered by Google Cloud Discovery AI, provides industry-leading features for data enrichment, search, recommendations, navigation, personalization, merchandising and search analytics and much more! GroupBy’s next-generation Product Discovery Platform creates seamless eCommerce experiences optimized for business outcomes, including revenue, margin, and profit. In late 2021, we kicked off our exciting partnership with Google Cloud making GroupBy a provider of choice for site search and recommendations and allowing us to expand globally while raising our business to new heights. Today, GroupBy is recognized for its success enhancing large-scale, complex B2B and B2C eCommerce configurations.
While we have numerous accolades, we would like to highlight that Groupby was honored with a spot on LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in Canada LinkedIn Top 25. In October 2022, GroupBy received the Gold Merit Award for Technology beating out Amazon in the same category.
Do you thrive in a diverse and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Join our team and find out why GroupBy is such a great place to work!
GroupBy Inc. team is looking for an experienced and driven Marketing/Partner Campaign Manager to help drive our demand generation efforts. This individual will be responsible for creating integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business. Emphasis will be placed on the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success. Understanding how to leverage marketing and sales technologies, like marketing automation and Salesforce, for campaign success will be key. The successful candidate will be able to manage and execute campaign direction into deliverables that generate leads, engage users, and nurture opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- A proactive player
- Fast moving and fast thinking
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Results oriented
- Highly collaborative
- A master at multi tasking
- Love to grow and challenge yourself
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Campaign Strategist (Nurture & Acquisition) - Strategize and devise B2C or B2B marketing campaigns.
- Create integrated/multi-channel campaigns; Drip Campaigns; Nurture Campaigns; Acquisition Campaigns; Partner Campaigns, Customer Success Campaigns
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Organize trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events including writing and proofreading marketing copy
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing and sales managers to create promotional concepts and a campaign plan
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and webinars and panel discussions
- Prepare list segmentations and build lead nurturing streams
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to successfully disseminate content via proper digital/print channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results and evaluation of KPIs.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Track and communicate project status across teams
- Ensure campaign learnings are documented and shared internally
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Adheres to all email/advertising compliance regulations
- Additional marketing tasks that contribute to the overall marketing team’s success
- 3-4+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience working in a metrics driven culture to measure tactic and channel impacts
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis (attribution reporting is a plus)Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Experience working with Retail or CPG industries would be an asset.
NICE TO HAVE
- E-Commerce experience
- Start up experience
Why You'll Love Working Here
In 2018, LinkedIn nominated us as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Toronto.
In 2021 and 2022, we received a 92% employee engagement score on our annual employee satisfaction survey.
We offer a hybrid work environment. This is a true Hybrid in that people can work from anywhere as long as we get the job done. It also means we have chosen to retain our head office in Toronto for those who wish to use them.
We have many fun perks like getting your birthday off, half days before a holiday weekend, unlimited vacation, $500 annual educational budget to spend as you wish, many opportunities for growth and more!
We have a strict "no jerks" allowed policy. Only good humans allowed.