Business Developer - Data Traineeship
Growth Tribe is leading the way in adult education and digital re-skilling & up-skilling, bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and stagnant skills.
We are looking for a Business Developer who will be leading the Data Traineeship sales. Our traineeship is a 12-month program which develops the next generation of business savvy data-scientist for organisations. We help candidates land a fully paid job in high-growth company while also getting up-skilled by our A.I. Trainers. Training includes topics such as, data strategies, cognitive technologies, clustering analysis and validation, natural language processing, and more!
Business development at Growth Tribe is a combination of sales, strategic analysis and marketing. It's developing Growth Tribe by attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying new business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts. Sound like you?
- 20% finding more business in current clients
- 20% analysing the market and finding business opportunities
- 20% reaching out to new prospects
- 20% reaching out to requests from warm leads
- 20% fostering relationships with clients
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and training needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients
- Meeting with the warm lead to advise on the possibilities of the program and remove barriers to purchase
- Following up with and closing clients for our Data Traineeship Program
- Reaching quarterly sales targets
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- You speak Dutch fluently and have awesome English skills (a must have)
- Between 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or business development
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large $100k + contracts
- An understanding of Data Science, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or something along those lines
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose training-based solutions for clients
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- You are available full-time & live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!