Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences. Our courses receive very high ratings, we’re fully bootstrapped, we launch courses the world hasn’t seen yet as we build the future of education.
As a Data Trainer, you deliver training for high-value products and clients, challenging clients to think in a data-driven way, and working together with the Data Science Trainers to improve course curriculum. This role represents a unique opportunity to become a customer-facing data science trainer with expertise in consumer behaviour and marketing automation tools.
- Teach and facilitate up to 4 days a week across all courses containing Data Science curriculum
- Working closely together with our Data Science Trainers to continuously improve the curriculum & course preparations
- Coaching companies from a lot of different industries and with a wide variety of business models
- Challenging attendees to think strategically as they apply topics like data analysis to their businesses and individual jobs
- Deepen your Growth Marketing and Data Science skills by working with the leading minds in these respective fields
- Broaden your skill set by working on automation, AB testing, lead scoring, churn prediction, customer lifetime value (supervised learning); clustering (unsupervised learning); image recognition (deep learning), text analysis (NLP).G
- Individual speaking training to develop your storytelling and public speaking skills
- Have a training budget of €1500 per year for professional development
- Free daily lunch with the team & great coffee, tea, and many more tasty things
- A competitive salary
- Apple tech
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team with 29 different nationalities and lots of banter
- An analytical background such as experience and/or education in fields like Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or similarly analytical
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Passion for teaching and presenting
- Finding amazing gifs and memes
- You speak English fluently (a must have)
- You are available full-time & live in or around Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!