Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
We are looking for a UX Designer who will be responsible for developing a next level gamified learning experience. As the UX expert in the team, your challenge will be to leverage the vast amount of data and generating insights to recommend the right learning modules at the right time.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team on a mission to build the future of education. Other team members are a Full-Stack Developers, Data Scientists and a UI Designer. Next to this team, you will be working closely with our Head of Platform Development to create an impactful user experience and our Head of Platform Growth to rapidly experiment for higher user activation / retention.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact as UX Designer while working in a fast-growing company and shaping the future of education, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post!
- Design simple, intuitive and playful UX solutions across the entire product lifecycle. You apply your expert knowledge with gamification to improve our mobile user experience.
- Rapidly design and experiment new user journeys to improve activation and retention. Knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Prototype and usability testing. Continuously learn from how users are using our learning applications and gather ideas for improvement and prototype designs.
- Collaborate with the product owner and multi-disciplinary team to rapidly set up new solutions for our clients.
- 3+ years of experience as an UX designer, preferably with experience in mobile, gamification and education.
- Experience with emotional and gamified UX design to create products that engage users to a higher level.
- A portfolio (online or PDF) that demonstrates your desired experience and success in your projects.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, working directly with software development engineers, UI designers, product managers and other business stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using, collaborating, and managing design production software like Sketch and/or Figma.
- Ability to accurately map, wireframe and present comprehensive end-to-end user journey maps/stories.
- Ability to apply systems thinking for setting up libraries and design resources.
- You have excellent English skills in speaking and writing.
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam or around (or willing to relocate)
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased laptop & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!