Sales & Operations Intern
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We have trained more than 8500 people from more than 800 companies like ING, Sony and Shopif.
We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences. At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand in our UK market and we are looking for a Sales & Operations Intern.
We are looking for someone with potential, hunger, and passion to be on the cutting-edge of modern, consultative sales. You do not need experience for this role.
In return, we offer the opportunity of a structured training program in which you will see the inner workings of one of the fastest growing Education companies in Europe. Plus, you get to join one of our world-class Growth courses at our Amsterdam HQ and we’ll pay you a salary.
This is a 3-month fixed term position and there will be an opportunity to become a full-time member of the team in the UK.
- 40% research to find new business opportunities
- 20% reaching out to new prospects
- 20% sales & event admin
- 20% training (we use a lot of tools!)
- Become a growth expert - we have a structured onboarding but there’s a lot of self-learning involved to achieve this!
- Running experiments to reach customers in new, meaningful ways
- Engaging with people online to educate them about our courses
- Back office management (course attendance, payments etc)
- CRM admin (we use HubSpot and are meticulous about data input)
- Securing external speaking gigs for our speaker team
- Managing the various spaces we use for our events
- You are available full-time to work in London
- You have a working proficiency in English
- This is your first experience in sales in a startup (nice to have)
- Great computer skills and the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Amazing organisational skills
- Passionate for adult education and tech
- Minimum wage salary
- Three day trip to Amsterdam HQ to undertake our Growth Hacking Crash Course
- Leased Macbook
- Office located at WeWork Spitalfields (maybe you’ve heard about the free beer?)
- Free barista, fruit, and lunch every day
- Opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing education companies
- Deepen your Growth Marketing skills by working with the leading minds in this field
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!