Communications and Content Intern (Danish Speaking)
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
The perfect Communications and Content Intern will be full of awesome ideas for social and on-site content, will love brainstorming, creating, testing, writing, analysing and more! This is your chance to take control of our social channels by creating short videos, building quizzes, engineered content and driving leads whilst demonstrating your creative flair and building brand recognition with our audience!
As part of the Growth Tribe - Denmark team, you’ll be able to grow your skill-set and learn growth hacking, PR pitches, content and video marketing alongside some of the brightest minds in European marketing.
This internship can be full-time or part-time. Ideally you'll be working at least 15-20 hours per week for a 3-6 months period. The growth path for the right candidate is a full-time paid role with Growth Tribe - Denmark.
- 30% social media management
- 40% content creation for website, blog posts, sales docs, events and social
- 10% experimentation and testing out your own ideas
- 20% Upskilling yourself through our intensive training program
- Creating content for articles, blog posts, sales docs, events and social
- Creating a functional social media calendar
- Curating great content from around the web
- Writing snappy copy, PR pitches & engaging blog posts
- Creating short videos (with tools like Lumen5 and Animoto)
- Creating infographics (with tools like Canva)
- Engineering quizzes and calculators (with tools like Outgrow)
- Keeping an eye on the stats and creating social media reports
- Promoting products and events organically across social media
- You have a thorough understanding of social media channels
- You are a current student either looking for a placement year, or you are in your final year of study.
- You are available part-time or full-time and live in Copenhagen (or willing to relocate).
- You are outgoing, curious and eager to learn new skills
- You are a fluent Danish speaker
- You have a working proficiency in English
- Basic HTML proficiency
- SEO knowledge
- Design skills (UX) is a bonus
- CMS experience, particularly WordPress is a bonus
- Access to Growth Tribe courses (Growth Hacking) ranked among the best training in Europe
- Access to one of the fastest growing startup networks in Europe
- International team and a friendly working environment
- Office located at Matrikel1 in the center of Copenhagen
- Healthy lunch & damn good coffee!
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!