(International) Growth Hacking Trainer
Growth Tribe is scaling it’s product offerings and looking for Growth Marketing Coaches & Trainers to maximize the learning and business outcomes for our trainees and other clients.
Do you want to join and support us as we deliver amazing action-packed growth hacking workshops in the Netherlands and across Europe for startups, freelancers and corporates? We’re on a mission to make startups and everyone else thrive in a way they haven’t seen before.
We're always at the cutting edge of digital skills and software. Our team is on a daily hunt for the latest tools, programming languages, frameworks and software that enable companies and organisations to cut through the noise and grow faster than the competition. We believe that if something just came out, we know about it.
So, if you wanna be part of laying the foundation for the skills that everyone’s looking for, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post. If this describes you: No-bullshit mentality, extremely tech savvy, loves to break down complicated topics, data-lover, voracious learner, awesome yet humble, self-ironic, risk taker, analytic, creative,… then you’ve definitely come to the right place!
- You deliver training for our adult education courses (6-Week Evening Course and 2 Day Growth Hacking Crash Course)
- Provide insights to the product process owner and contribute to the ongoing discovery, development and delivery of scalable training and coaching products for business.
- The above applies to all of our products, with short durations (i.e. 2-day programs) and longer durations (3-6 months, with our Growth & AI Traineeship or big upcoming Corporate Transformation Programs)
- An area of expertise you can bring to the table. For example: Setting up tracking, Data analysis & reporting, Designing experiments offline and online eg. A/B testing, Digital & product marketing: SEO, SEA, PPC, Facebook advertising, E-mail Marketing, Customer lifecycle marketing, Front-end and Back-end code
- Relatively extravert personality - you'll be talking to a lot of new people and presenting in front of audiences and giving group trainings
- Experience relevant to coaching: such as 1-5 years in a digital agency or consultancy or growth role at start up
- Passionate about product, growth, tech and adult education
- Self-critical and positive mindset
- Hard working, able to pull your own weight - you'll be joining a team of ambitious high-achievers!
- A clear vision on where you want to grow towards
- Team player: humble, helpful, able to work in a fast-paced constantly changing space
- Clear fluent english - the language you'll be doing most of your teaching in!
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook
- Check us out on Facebook & Instagram!