Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be a part of a fast-moving, cross-functional team, bridging the gap between Product, Sales and Marketing. You will be a leader in telling the world the story of our learning solutions and be the expert on the value these products deliver.
You will be responsible for everything from product launches to messaging to competitive intelligence to customer nurturing. This involves conducting market research, customer development, jobs-to-be-done, product positioning, product messaging & value proposition, key communication & sales enablement collateral.
- You are responsible for market research, customer development, Jobs-to-be-done frameworks, product positioning, product messaging & key communication of Growth Tribe products.
- Together with the product team, educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits. Creating internal sales and marketing training documentation to ensure customer-facing teams, including sales and marketing, have all the necessary product knowledge and most up-to-date product information
- Collaboration with sales and product management to build impactful go-to-market strategies based on research to ensure our product positioning is highly distinctive
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop a deep understanding of our product value propositions and bring these to life with impactful communications content for internal and external usage
- Develop product growth strategies with wider marketing and sales teams to help drive demand and adoption of our learning solutions
- Write and create compelling product collateral, white-papers, event slides, video content, articles & case studies
- Create highly impactful sales collateral such as sales brochures and presentation to empower our customer-facing teams and partners.
- Lead product launches and work with the marketing team to create content and launch campaigns to bring products to market
- 3+ Years of experience in a specific Product Marketing role, ideally in enterprise B2B
- Strong project management skills
- Strong storytelling skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with market research
- Ability to analyse information and distill takeaways for broad consumption
- You are fluent English (Business level Dutch is also preferred)
- Available full-time (40hours)
- You live in or around Amsterdam (or are willing to relocate)
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased laptop & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Sounds like you? Apply!
We can't wait to meet you!