Head of Sales
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first and largest growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We have trained more than 10 00 people from more than 1000 companies such as YLE, OP, Fazer and Asiakastieto.
At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and we are looking for a Head of Sales for the Finnish market. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe?
Head of Sales at Growth Tribe Finland is a dynamic position where you will need to be able to run sales cycles from beginning to end in order to set up the sales team for success. Additionally, you will be working on optimising the sales process for scalability.
Your role will include attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying new business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts (start-ups and corporates such as: YLE, OP and high tech companies like Rovio).
As Head Of Sales you will be in charge of revenue growth at the company. In addition to that you will be building and managing a team of various sales talents to expand our business in Finland.
Growth Tribe Finland is currently a lean two-person operation: the Country Manager Anssi Rantanen and the Head of Growth Matias Koskinen. A small team requires an entrepreneurial team player, and we’re looking forward to having you onboard!
- 20% analysing the market and finding business opportunities
- 30% reaching out to new prospects
- 20% reaching out to requests from warm leads
- 15% fostering relationships with clients
- 15% finding more business in current clients
- Eventually: managing a sales team
- Building the sales team from scratch: hiring and managing a sales team
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients
- Following up with leads to educate people on our courses and remove barriers to purchase
- Following up with and closing leads
- Account Management & maintaining relationships with clients
- Reaching monthly sales targets and report to the Country Manager Anssi Rantanen
- You are a native Finnish speaker and fluent in english
- Between 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or business development.
- You are entrepreneurial!
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- You are available full-time & live in or around Helsinki
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- An international team with 26 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- Office located at Epicenter in the center of Helsinki
- Great coffee and plenty of snacks
- Leased Macbook
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!