Growth Tribe is leading the way in adult education and digital re-skilling & up-skilling, bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and stagnant skills. Our ever-evolving menu of courses allows people in the workforce or people about to join the job market to acquire specific skills that will allow them and companies to grow faster and fix the skills gap. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences around behavioural psychology, A.I., user experience, growth, data and rapid experimentation. We are obsessed with participant engagement, creating learning experiences where it is possible to learn very difficult skills in an enjoyable way and in a short amount of time.
As our Franchise Manager, you will be responsible for managing four Nordic franchise countries on a daily basis and be the bridge between the franchises and Growth Tribe HQ in Amsterdam. In addition to coaching and developing the franchise partners to improve business performance, you will also be responsible for setting up calls with potential franchise owners as Growth Tribe expands in Europe and aboard.
- 40% Supporting and managing all franchise countries: Setting OKRs with each country, bi-weekly check-ins, remote support over slack.
- 30% Making sure the different departments in Amsterdam HQ provide the franchisees with needed support
- 10% Organising events for more collaboration between countries.
- 20% Exploring new markets
- Monitoring and safeguarding our brand and processes in franchise locations internationally.
- Implementing products from Growth Tribe HQ within the franchise countries following the franchise roadmap.
- Setup our quarterly international gathering day to facilitate knowledge sharing across countries.
- Maintain the relationships with franchisees and communicate their needs within the Growth Tribe HQ team
- Guiding & advising the franchise owners so they can sell out their local courses and reach their targets.
- Extensive market research with opportunity analysis and setting up calls with potential new franchise owners.
- Lead, motivate, inspire, coach and develop existing franchise partners to improve business performance.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- You have 3+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, and Strategic planning.
- You are available full-time and live in the Netherlands (or willing to relocate).
- Traveling is no problem for you as you will need to visit the different franchise countries.
- Nice to have: 3+ years of experience as a country, area or franchise manager.
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- All the tech you need for your role
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!