Growth Coach & Trainer
Growth Tribe is leading the way in adult education and digital re-skilling & up-skilling, bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and stagnant skills. Our ever-evolving menu of courses allows people in the workforce or people about to join the job market to acquire specific skills that will allow them and companies to grow faster and fix the skills gap. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences around behavioural psychology, A.I., user experience, growth, data and rapid experimentation. We are obsessed with participant engagement, creating learning experiences where it is possible to learn very difficult skills in an enjoyable way and in a short amount of time.
We are scaling our product offerings and looking for Growth Coach & Trainer to maximize the learning and business outcomes for our trainees and other clients. Success in the role requires working closely with other coaches, trainers at Growth Tribe and improving our products in a data-driven and innovative way.
What you will do: you deliver coaching for high-value products and clients, provide insights to the coaching process owner and contribute to the ongoing discovery, development and delivery of scalable training and coaching products for business. That applies to all of our products, with short durations (i.e. 2-day programs) and longer durations (3-6 months, with our Growth & AI Traineeship or big upcoming Corporate Transformation Programs)
Responsibilities in more detail
- Training teams:
- Deliver growth and transformation trainings and workshops
- Facilitating team formation workshops
- Create & deliver materials and lectures addressing new technologies and company-specific needs
- Coaching c-levels and leaders within organisations:
- Take part in sales meetings with c-levels to educate them on data-driven, autonomous, growth centric, T-shaped teams and organisations
- Transform their way of thinking to data-driven, autonomous, growth centric, T-shaped team
- Participate in changing the organisational structure if necessary
- Facilitating team formation workshops
- Ensure priorities are clearly set and agreed upon
- Ensure releasing experiments in easy not hard (hard = don’t want to)
- Remove blockers, protect and facilitate
- Coaching growth teams:
- Provide coaching on agile ways of working and on the specific technical skills you bring to the table
- Provide expert technical and project management guidance to small growth teams to help them increase their business metrics through experimentation.
- Proactively track & communicate team progress through coaching sessions, slack check-ins and feedback forms
- Online Support
- Help the team solve technical and business problems over slack.
- An area of expertise you can bring to the table. Either of the below for example:
- Setting up tracking, Data analysis & reporting
- Designing experiments offline and online eg. A/B testing
- Digital & product marketing: SEO, SEA, PPC, Facebook advertising, E-mail Marketing, Customer lifecycle marketing
- Front-end and Back-end code
- Relatively extravert personality - you'll be talking to a lot of new people and presenting in front of audiences and giving group trainings
- Experience relevant to coaching: such as 2-5 years in a digital agency or consultancy or growth role at start up
- Passionate about product, growth, tech and adult education
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
- Self-critical and positive mindset
- Hard working, able to pull your own weight - you'll be joining a team of ambitious high-achievers!
- A clear vision on where you want to grow towards
- Team player: humble, helpful, able to work in a no-hierarchy mentality
- Clear fluent english - the language you'll be doing most of your coaching in!
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- All the tech you need for your role
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!