Do you want to be our Host and take responsibility for the customer experience?
At Growth Tribe, we know that the quality of the training experience our participants receive goes beyond the classroom they are taught in. We aim to provide them with a delightful experience from the moment they walk through the door, to the moment they leave.
As a Host, you will work closely with our office manager to make sure the Operations Team does their part in delivering an amazing experience for our course participants. Everyday, you will play a highly visible role for Growth Tribe, being each participant’s first offline point of contact. You will be responsible for attending to the practical needs of all our attending participants. From greeting them at the door, keeping the common areas spotless and equipping the classrooms for a successful training day - you will have a direct impact on the participant experience.
The office environment: you’ll not only ensure the common space in the office is ready to receive participants and attend to their needs. We also have 2 classrooms running courses simultaneously, with up to 24 participants per course. You’ll be in charge of equipping each room with the required drinks and snacks, and whatever else is needed for a hospitable atmosphere.
Do you have a passion for providing excellent and efficient service? Do you love to create professional, memorable and meaningful experiences for guests?
Then this is the job for you.
- Welcoming all training participants and guests, you’ll be the person greeting everyone as they walk in, offering them a drink & directing them to the right room.
- Arranging the lunch and coffee breaks for each training group, by taking care of catering, coffee and snacks.
- Keeping the kitchen and the common areas clean and tidy for customers at all times.
- Keeping the classrooms set up & ready for the trainings at all times.
- Ensuring we have enough inventory such as stationery, equipment, groceries, coffee & informing the office manager when reserves are low!
- Occasionally helping out the operations team with ad hoc tasks throughout the day.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love welcoming guests and making them feel at home
- You are a perfectionist and understand that a great customer experience is in the details
- You are extremely organized but flexible when needed
- You are proactively able to find your own appropriate solutions to customer care
- You are representable, motivated, hospitable and generally people-oriented
- You’re independent, down-to-earth and love getting shit done
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have excellent refined verbal and written communication skills in English. (Dutch is a plus)
- You have some experience in the hospitality industry as a host or waiter
- Available every Thursday and Friday from 08:15 to 15:00.
- You might be needed on additional days as well, but we will let you know 2 weeks upfront
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks
- A pay of €12,50 per hour (including holiday pay)
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!We can’t wait to meet you!