Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
We are looking for a hungry person with 1+ years of experience, interested in Growth Tribe’s mission and ready to give their 110% in a fast-paced cross-functional work environment. If you’re interested in taking the next step in your career in recruitment and getting a closer look of how Growth Tribe approaches topics like internal recruitment, sourcing, branding etc... we’d like to meet you!
You'd be joining a team of 4 - where some of us work mostly on recruiting amazing people for Growth Tribe, and some of us focus on recruiting prospective trainees for the traineeships that Growth Tribe delivers for clients.
Your main mentor will be Jayla - our Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Your responsibilities in Recruitment:
- Creatively sourcing & engaging with top talent
- You build meaningful relationships with both the hiring managers and candidates
- Coordinate the recruitment process from writing job descriptions and creating scorecards to preparing the job offers
- Make data driven recruitment decisions
- Focus on productivity, employee value proposition and candidate experience
- Review and upgrade / replace / design the systems, processes and metrics Growth Tribe uses to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Produce and submit reports on recruitment activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest recruitment trends and best practice.
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTs
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You have some hands-on experience in an HR support or Recruitment role (1+ years experience)
- It’s a big plus if this experience was within a startup
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- You take initiative and are consistently proactive
- You have a positive upbeat attitude
- You cope very well with constantly changing processes and having to adapt how you work on a daily basis
- You are representative: as part of the HR team you set a great example for professional behaviour for employees and external parties alike
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!