HR & Recruitment Intern
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
We are looking for an HR & Recruitment intern to support our HR department’s daily activities. Your responsibilities would include things like updating employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, scheduling interviews & updating HR Dashboards. The majority of this internship covers internal recruitment, however you will also be responsible for the execution of the processes across later stages of the employee journey, namely onboarding, performance management and offboarding.
Do you want to be our Recruitment Intern and get the chance to kick-start your career in Recruitment? We are looking for a hungry intern interested in Growth Tribe’s mission and ready to give their 110% in a fast-paced cross-functional work environment.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how Growth Tribe approaches topics like internal recruitment and product recruitment, we’d like to meet you!
- 30% HR Admin: scheduling onboarding sessions for new hires, scheduling performance reviews, updating employee records, offboarding.
- 50-60% recruitment: sourcing candidates, screening CVs, doing interviews
- 10-20% Optimisation of current HR processes. Example: researching & implementing ways to improve our onboarding process (making an onboarding booklet, making sure the content of onboarding sessions are not repetitive, etc)
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTs
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You have some hands-on experience in a recruitment, talent acquisition or related role (internship or side role)
- It’s a big plus if this experience was within a startup
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- You take initiative and are consistently proactive
- You are highly detail-oriented
- You have a good understanding of what candidate experience and end-to-end recruitment entails
- You have a positive upbeat attitude
- You cope very well with constantly changing processes and having to adapt how you work on a daily basis
- You are representative: as part of the HR team you set a great example for professional behaviour for employees and external parties alike
- You are enrolled in university
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- An internship compensation of €600 per month
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook
- Check us out on Facebook & Instagram!
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!