Growth Marketing Manager - London
Growth Tribe Academy has been in the UK for 18 months with a small front office team. During that time we've trained over 500 people in learning digital skills crucial for today’s fast-paced world. Now it's time to double down.
Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy and one of the continent’s fastest growing ed-tech companies. We train people on skills and knowledge in Growth Marketing and A.I.
We are redefining education through practitioner trainers, continuous curriculum deployment and fast-paced learning experiences. Our courses receive very high ratings, the business is fully bootstrapped and we launch courses the world hasn’t seen yet.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Growth Marketer & Coach to join the UK arm of the business, it's largest market, as employee no.3 in the UK and employee no. 83 worldwide.
Your job exists at the intersection of marketing, sales & product development and training delivery, where you’ll be focussed on customer acquisition, activation, retention and upselling. As Growth Manager, you balance your time between initiating and nurturing the growth of our courses in the UK, as well as delivering education programs/courses for our local customers.
This is a highly entrepreneurial position, like in many small, growing organisations, we will require you to assume a number of different roles - including growth marketer for our UK market & trainer/coach for our local clients.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and executing growth experiments to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI in our UK market
- Collaborate with our Marketing team in Amsterdam to set up experiments/marketing campaigns across a variety of marketing channels, and run as many experiments as you can independently for the UK market.
- Gathering input from customers and various internal stakeholders to establish growth targets and performance metrics.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Hotjar and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance
- Report on progress against targets for the UK market
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout Growth Tribe
- Participate in (prospective) client meetings and bring in your expertise to help close and upsell deals
- Be our local Growth Hacking Coach/Trainer when needed - including teaching local courses, delivering coaching sessions to customers and occasionally speaking at events to generate leads.
- 2-5 years of direct, growth-focused experience in a start-up
- Understand how to design effective experiments
- Ability to collect & interpret (quantitative and qualitative) user experience data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - you’ll regularly need to report on your research, recommendations and progress to management & colleagues abroad
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing channels
- You know how to balance out-of-the box growth hacking experiments while also leveraging more traditional marketing methods to get intended results
- Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
- Relatively extravert personality ready to join client meetings & where needed coach our clients on implementing Growth Marketing within their organisations
- A very strong ability to work autonomously and manage your time
- Very data driven and tells stories using data
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things doneHumility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Macbook Pro
- Three day trip to Amsterdam HQ to undertake our Growth Course
- Regular trips to Amsterdam HQ there after (we go at least once per quarter)
- £1500 yearly training budget for other training you wish to undertake
- Office located at WeWork Spitalfields (maybe you’ve heard about the free beer?)
- Free barista, fruit and lunch every day
- Opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing education companies in it’s largest market
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!