Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Growth Tribe is the digital capabilities partner for companies and is leading the way in bridging the gap between rapidly evolving technology and the stagnant digital skills of these companies’ workforces. We do so by delivering fast-paced and enjoyable learning experiences in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking and Data Science.
As our Financial Analyst you will be a core member of the centralised finance team through leading and support of budgeting, forecasting, financial and business analysis, dashboarding, and reporting.
In addition to these responsibilities, you will be consistently trying to identify new processes, automation and process improvements. There will be periodic reporting to internal stakeholders and flux analysis. You will also be part of the the EPM initiative. The initial scope is Netherlands, United Kingdom and France, but also any countries that will be a part of the business in the future.
- You are responsible for leading and support of budgeting, forecasting, financial and business analysis
- Financial and management periodic reporting
- Continuous focus on process optimization and automation
- Performing Flux Analysis
- Involvement with the EPM initiative
- Identification and analysis of the R&O
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Between 2-3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting, Plus if you've had previous experience with Corporate Finance, FP&A, M&A, financial reporting, treasury.
- You have experience with financial forecasting and/or consolidation software (SAP BPC, Oracle HFM, Quickbooks)
- You have forecasting and planning experience
- You're comfortable with variance analysis and flux analysis
- Financial modeling experience
- Familiarity or first hand experience with EPM or BPM.
- You are familiar with a BI software (Nice to have)
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- You are fluent English speaker. Dutch and/or French is a bonus
- Available full-time (40hours)
- You live in or around Amsterdam (or are willing to relocate)
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 31+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased laptop & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Sounds like you? Apply!
We can't wait to meet you!