Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.
As a Product Recruiter at Growth Tribe your mission is to attract high quality applicants and get them into our talent pool, so they can be matched and hired by companies joining our 6-month Growth & AI Traineeship or our 12-month Data Science Traineeship. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of both traineeship programs which each run multiple times per year. You will have to carry out and find ways of improving how we run recruitment to ensure our trainee talent pools are consistently filled with amazing talent ready to sign and get hired by companies joining our traineeships.
The Product Recruiter will be part of the HR & Recruitment team, where you will find more senior recruitment expertise & mentorship. However, you will spend most of your day within the cross-functional traineeship teams, with team members from our Operations, Training, Sales, Marketing, Programs & Growth departments. Each team member brings their different functional expertise working toward a common goal: delivery of amazing quality traineeship programs.
If you want to become the best Product Recruiter who specialises in selecting young talent in high demand fields like data science and growth marketing, while working in a fast-growing company and shaping the future of education, you’ve come upon the right job post!
- 60% Talent Acquisition & Recruitment for our Growth & AI Traineeship
- 40% Talent Acquisition & Recruitment for our Data Science Traineeship
- For both traineeship programs, you will be responsible for:
- Building a future-proof talent pool:
- Finding the best ways of attracting trainees through sourcing and recruitment marketing (events, referral programs, etc).
- Executing the entire candidate selection process up until they get accepted into our talent pool and are ready to join a participating traineeship company.
- Ensure there are enough traineeship candidates to fill the talent needs of participating companies
- Making sure all applicants have an amazing candidate experience from pre-application to entry into our talent pool:
- Setting the right expectations for our traineeship program & keeping the applicants enthusiastic as they move through the recruitment process.
- Collaborating with colleagues who support your recruitment-oriented work & ensuring all collaborative recruitment activities are done in a timely and quality manner.
- Be a recruitment & talent selection thought leader and actively trigger process improvements for the whole recruitment funnel of our traineeships:
- Gather information on how candidates experience the whole traineeship, before, during and after being recruited, to get insights on improving sourcing and recruitment processes
- Ensuring learnings from one traineeship are also applied to the other traineeship (if relevant)
- Tracking & Reporting on relevant metrics
MUST HAVE REQUIRMENTS
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You have >6 months experience in a recruitment, talent acquisition or related role
- It’s a big plus if this experience was within a startup
- It’s a big plus if this experience includes recruiting in the field of data science or otherwise technical fields
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook
- Check us out on Facebook & Instagram!
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!