Interim Head of Operations
Do you want to be our Interim Head of Operations and take responsibility for improving our operational processes and manage the facilities of our products, locations and teams?
If you want to be part of laying the foundation for the skills that everyone’s looking for while working in a fast-growing company and shaping the future of education, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post!
This interim position will be to cover for our Head of Operations. She will be out on maternity leave between mid-march and mid-july.
Managing Planning & Capacity of our trainers & coaches
- Growth Tribe has in-house trainers who deliver trainings and courses of many formats all over the world. You are responsible for managing the operations around this, including:
- Making sure the correct courses are booked in our back office system
- Making sure available trainer are assigned to each course
- Booking the travel tickets for all the trainers via our agency, Egencia
- Monitoring the availability of trainers over the next months and proactively making sure the Sales team is aware of any limitations on availability
Making sure the Operations Department reaches the goals that are set for 2020
- Delivering on any operations-related projects in the planning, for example:
- If we move one of our international teams to a new office, you would arrange and coordinate the leasing of new office spaces, all insurances around that, all safety procedures around the new facilities, and all supplying of office furniture amongst other things.
- Managing the operations team, consisting of our Program Operations Specialists Stella and Clem and our Operations Specialist George.
- Keeping the Operations team focussed on the targets that are set & ensuring they prioritise their work accordingly.
- Track and improve processes across the business to maintain smooth operations while growing and making our work as effective as possible, including:
- Properly documenting how we do things now
- Identifying the bottlenecks in our business processes and coordinating improving them
- Take responsibility for making all our operations more cost-efficient.
- Ad hoc operational tasks as part of the operational team deliverables.
- Managing our spaces & facilities, while continuously coming up with ideas to improve the space for both customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring our office spaces are always welcoming, clean and efficient for both colleagues and guests (we share our space with our participants and other guests!)
- Managing & scheduling the rotating group of office hosts who take care of things like setting up lunch and cleaning up parts of the office
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You have amazing English skills
- You have 3-5 years experience in an operational role a startup or scaleup
- You are available full-time and live in Amsterdam for a 5 Month period
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team and lots of banter
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Daily healthy lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- All the tech you need for your role
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!